Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

Hola Fitblr World!

Hi, my name's Erin :)  I'm a freshman in college studying Public Health and Latin American Studies at Tulane University in New Orleans! I've struggled with weight, disordered eating and stress in the past but I've found that nothing makes me feel better like a healthy lifestyle does.  Life in a dorm brings some challenges, especially because I'm a vegetarian (occasional pescatarian - this is NOLA after all!).  I'm just trying to balance class, work, friends, exercise and some yummy food (healthy or otherwise) and I'm always open to new ways to do so.  I've been a fitblr connoisseur for a few years now and decided to finally take the leap into making my own- hopefully someone will read it! From dining hall adventures to dorm microwave cooking I'll share my life as I try to navigate this crazy thing called college with some veggie love thrown in.  C'est la vie!

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment